Tech Lab, Inc. works with business customers from one computer up to 75 computers. Some of our customers prefer to save money and bring their equipment to us for analysis and repair, and others have us provide on-site service. We prefer a “No Surprises” policy so here are our current rates.
Computer Repair Service, Technical Support, Consulting
Call for Rate Information
Website Production and Maintenance
Scheduled After-Hours Service (members only)
Emergency Service (414) 239-6245
Local Ground Travel
(1 Person / 1 Vehicle)
$1.55 per mile
Secure Data Erasure & Certificate with Serials
$40 per drive
Secure Data Erasure with Physical Destruction and Certificate with Serials
$60 per drive
Secure Encrypted Off-Site Backups
$150 Account Activation/Setup
Managed IT Pricing
Why is 100% computer coverage required? When an IT manager runs a network, that person does not exclude certain systems from attention, scrutiny, security, or regular upgrades or maintenance. Why would we? Doing so opens your network up to attack, failure, or both. We scrutinize everything and support all of your IT equipment and staff. It is the only way we can ensure systems run smoothly and you or your business stays safe, secure, and productive.
Rates below do not include tax. Early termination pays 100% of the remainder of the plan. Annual renewal must be cancelled at least 30 days prior to renewal (early notice is required to stop automatic billing).
Number of Covered Computers and/or Virtual Computers (VM PCs)
Desktop, Laptop, Microsoft Surface, or Embedded Computer with a Desktop Style OS-such as a CNC Machine or Raspberry Pi
1 - 4Mac/Windows/Linux Computers
5 - 14Mac/Windows/Linux Computers
15 - 24Mac/Windows/Linux Computers
Workstation Minimum Specifications (6 months to upgrade)
- Computer Workstations must be at a minimum level of specifications to service. If they are not, the customer has 6 months to upgrade and must complete a rider form. This helps us keep our technicians efficient and not waste our or your time during repairs. Tech Lab may exclude embedded devices from these requirements.
- i5 or equivalent processor with 5000 benchmark from cpubenchmark.net.
- 8GB RAM minimum.
- Solid State Drive (SSD) <= 80% Full.
- Windows 10 1909+, MacOS Mojave+, RedHat 7+ or Ubuntu 18.04 LTS+
- For new customers, if PCs do not meet minimum technical requirements, after a 6 month grace period to upgrade, a $20/month per device surcharge is added to your account.
Number of Covered Servers, Phone Controllers, and/or VM Servers
1Mac/Windows/Linux Server/Phone Controller
2 - 4Mac/Windows/Linux Server/Phone Controller
5 - 9Mac/Windows/Linux Server/Phone Controller
10+Mac/Windows/Linux Server/Phone Controller
Server Minimum Specifications
- Must be under mfg. support (hardware and/or software)
- May or may not be under warranty or additional agreement (not required
- <= 70% Full
- Operate with, on average, 30% RAM overhead during 1 week of uptime.
Number of Covered Business VoIP Phones
Maintenance and support only. Max 10 phones per extension. The plans below exclude VoIP service. Business VoIP Services can be added on for $10.00/ext/month and includes unlimited US, Canada, and Mexico minutes. International rates vary by country (contact us for info).
1 - 9Phones or VoIP Apps
10 - 19Phones or VoIP Apps
20 - 29Phones or VoIP Apps
30 - 59Phones or VoIP Apps
40 - 49Phones or VoIP Apps
50+Phones or VoIP Apps
VoIP Phone / System Minimum Specifications
- Must be under manufacturer support.