Connect, Maintain, Secure, and Upgrade Your Technology with Priority Service
TechVigilance by Tech Lab
Are you tired of fighting with your computer? Do you worry about losing your internet connection during virtual meetings? Can you better dedicate your time elsewhere instead of dealing with IT issues? Let us be your outsourced IT partner.
Our TechVigilance Managed IT program covers 100% of your on-premise technology systems and includes:
- All PCs and Servers Covered
- WIFI, Guest WIFI, WIFI Access Controls, Setup, Interference Mitigation
- All network equipment including switches, routers, security devices, etc
- Antivirus / Antimalware / Ransomware protection
- Tech Training and Help Desk Support
- Cloud Service Management: Office365, Google Workspace, iCloud, Dropbox, OneDrive, Document Sharing, etc.
- Computer Setup, Basic Printer/Scanning Setup, & Software Installation
- Account & Data Management
- Annual Security Assessment
Benefit from peace of mind knowing your systems are being updated, maintained, and secured. Our plans are designed for growth. We want to invest in you, your staff, and your technology.
Your success is our success!
Our Managed IT Services
As a continual Member, our commitment to you is that your technology will always work!
- We make all your technology talk, maintain, and upgrade it.
- We provide a comprehensive security solution.
- Under a plan, you always get priority service.
TechVigilance plans support a variety of vendors: Adobe, Acer, APC, Apple, Asus, Canon, Cisco, Dell, Epson, Grandstream, Hewlett Packard, IBM, *Kyocera, Lenovo, LG, Linksys, Logitech, Netgear, PFSense, Plantronics, *Ricoh, Samsung, *Sharp, Sonicwall, Sony, TP-Link, Yealink.
*Large and Most Multifunction Printers- Software Configuration Only
- Priority service, automatically move to the front of the line.
- Monthly proactive scheduled preventative maintenance.
- All systems, network gear, etc. labeled and tracked.
- All systems protected from viruses, spyware, malware, and ransomware.
- Unlimited help desk remote support.
- Remote support from anywhere.
- Remote maintenance to all systems & network equipment.
- Call us anytime for any reason at no extra charge.
- Third-party liaison. We’re your technical personnel.
- Free Mobile Device Support, up to 2 devices per computer
- Monthly Activity Reports
- For each physical server, receive one free on-site spare server hard drive.
- Network Configuration
- Peripheral Support and Maintenance for printers, scanners, etc.
- Vendor Firmware Updates
- Indoor, Out of Wall, short-distance wiring included
- Remote Support & Maintenance (updates, scans, etc.)
- In-person Support
- Free local ground travel (up to 40 miles total per day) + $1.55 per mile after
- Free Enterprise Antivirus
- Free Enterprise Anti-malware
- All Platforms Covered including Mac/Windows/Linux
- Most Major Brands Covered
- Discounted Parts & Replacements
- One Full Security Assessment, Report, and Remediation every year, each location
- Automatic Billing via ACH/EFT (preferred) or Credit Card
- At 5+ Computers – Gain Membership in our TechVigilance Loyalty Program
IT providers can offer a wide range of services. Not every provider is going to work for every company. Consider these areas to see which are important to you as you look for your next IT provider.
The short answer is, if you are asking this question, you need one. But you may not be sure how to find one and what questions to ask to find out if they are the right fit for you.
How to Get Started
Request a consultation so that we can discuss your needs. The consultation is all about discovery and learning more about you and your business. Then, we will send you a customized proposal.
Once we have a standard work order and a plan in place, we implement the solution, standardize and optimize, and ultimately maintain and sustain the system.